Boats for Sale
We do not broker or sell yachts, but here is a listing of boats for sale from either earlier Boat Selection Consultation Clients, Expedition Graduates or people we've met out cruising:
- SILIENT SUN
Silent Sun is a 1979 Crealock 37 custom built by Alajuela Yachts prior to the present production run by Pacific Seacraft. She was purchased by her present owner, a Boat Purchase Consultation client in 2012 in conjunction with a one year sabbatical. After a season cruising Mexico she is ready for a new owner and her next adventure.
For more details see http://silentsun37.blogspot.com or email Corley at Silentsun37@gmail.com
Silent Sun departed La Paz on April 11, 2013 headed for the United States. Her first port of call stateside will be San Diego and she should be available for viewing by the second week of May.
- I LOVE GETTING MESSAGES LIKE THIS ONE!
Bill & Kathy were consultation clients from Colorado in 2007. Bill's employer had just asked them to move to Oslo, Norway and he had the great idea of buying a boat, sailing it to Norway and living aboard while working there. Only problem was, they had very little sailing experience and less than six months to report to work. I helped them find an excellent buyer's broker who helped them buy a sistership of Mahina Tiare in excellent condition, then recommended PYD.com, a top European yacht delivery company whose owner we met in England.
Just wanted to thank you for your for your advice helping us select a boat that enabled Kathy and I to realize our dreams. Your advice to a couple of novices, resulted in a boat that took us across the Atlantic, into the fjords of Norway, Spitzbergen, the Baltic, British Isles, the Caribbean and back home. I cannot emphasize enough how helpful your advice was for not only selecting a boat but also recommending a great broker to work with.
PYD provided a captain/instructor, they crossed the Atlantic, arrived in Norway and went to work. Now six years later I learn they are still aboard, having sailed up to Spitsbergen, crossed the Atlantic again and are just sailing into Florida. The call of home in the Rockies has them listing INDIGO for sale now, and she is REALLY ready to with a hard dodger, hydraulic genoa and main furling, powered winches, bow thruster, centerline berth in the aft cabin, air conditioning, hydronic heating system, updated electronics.
Contact Swiftsure Yachts phone (206) 378-1110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An exceptionally well outfitted Hallberg Rassy 38. Her present owners purchased her in 2009 for a planned blue water cruise, subsequently spending three years and nearly $70,000 outfitting her with no stone left unturned. After a season of cruising in Mexico, she comes available. This is a rare chance to own a ready to sail cruising vessel with low hours on her equipment at this price point.
Contact Swiftsure Yachts for details, 206-378-1110 or email@example.com
- SEA FIRE'S owners joined us for a challenging Fiji-New Zealand passage a few years ago. Two weeks ago I boarded her and spoke with Sue, the owner in Seattle. This vessel represents the very best of a contemporary, custom built, world cruising yacht. Her design, construction and outfitting are second to none and her condition is excellent. A well-designed steel sailboat offers the ultimate margin of safety for offshore world cruising. Professionally designed and custom built by Waterline Yachts of Sidney, British Columbia, Sea Fire is turnkey and ready for her new stewards to set sail for blue waters.
*Here is the for sale link through Swiftsure Yachts.
- DREAMKEEPER, 1999 PACIFIC SEACRAFT 40', is For Sale in San Francisco Bay, California. She safely and solidly took the two of us on a 4 1/2 year circumnavigation and we couldn't have asked for a better boat for our needs. She is incredibly clean and well taken care of and is still outfitted to take off NOW on another loop around the globe.
*Here is the for sale link through yachtworld:
*Here is the link to our circumnavigation website with also more boat details and images: http://www.svdreamkeeper.com/index.php
- Amel Super Maramu 53, TOTALLY REFITTED BY AMEL, just crossed the Atlantic and for sale by consultation client IVO: http://youramel.com/
- Hey CANADIANS! Check this out: 198 Niagara 42 with newer engine, windvane, solar, etc for $139K in Ontario This is a very capable design and the boat is just down the dock from successful consultation client and Leg 1-2013 expedition member David Gulliver's boat:
http://london.kijiji.ca:80/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-sailboats-Niagara-42-1986-Sailboat-in-Port-Dover-W0QQAdIdZ440094933 for more images click here: http://www.photoshop.com/users/julyindian/albums/085180cdbe86462eab1d5b4ea4d680ea
- Super Clean and Very Well Equipped Island Packet 45 for Sale by Earlier Consultation Clients in Paradise! Stefan was a consultation client who ended up with a very tidy IP 45 a few years ago. He and his wife invited us aboard in Vanuatu two years ago and we've shared several anchorages with them this past season as well. Being an engineer, Stefan has done an incredible job up constantly updating and improving Mediterraneo and she has been one of the best-maintained cruising boats we've seen in years. Here's why they are selling:
I remember you once mentioned to let you know if we decide to sell the boat.
Our plan has been to sail west towards Mediterranean (where we come from)
hence the boat name "Mediterraneo". This is still an option, although with
pirates now firmly blocking the Red Sea, it would be a long way around South
Africa. For that reason, we are considering selling the boat in New Zealand
over the next few months and, if successful, buying a boat in Europe (I have
already started looking at some Amel Super Maramus there...). This would
save us some 18,000 NM and 1.5 year to get there. If not, we would continue
sailing west next season.
If you are interested Download the brochure here and see
Swedish Expedition Members Pehr and Annika Offer Their Much-Loved and Immaculate Najad 391 (1997)
- Disa is a
- VELOCITY, a Ready-To-Go HR 43 Located in Seattle Can there be a more perfect cruising boat than "Velocity" a 2003 Hallberg-Rassy 43? "Velocity's" first owner sailed with us in the Southern Ocean before ordering this boat. He and his wife cruised from Seattle to Australia before shipping "Velocity" back to Seattle. Her second and current owner sailed with us from Cork, Ireland up the West Coast of Scotland before hiring me as a boat purchase consultant. She has cruised and lived aboard "Velocity" in the Pacific Northwest. Fully kitted out with watermaker, dinghy, outboard, hard dodger, new mainsail, and upgraded electrical system, "Velocity" is located in Seattle and very much ready to take off again. A half dozen of our expedition clients/seminar participants have successfully cruised on Hallberg-Rassy 43's. Feedback from these clients about their choice is always very positive. www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Hallberg-rassy--2474768/Seattle/WA/United-States
- Dancer, a 55' cutter, Tripp-designed and built by Abeking and Rasmussen in Germany which we first met in Raivavae a dozen years or so is now available from the owners at an incredible price. This is one of the most handsome yachts we have ever seen, They are currently heading to New Zealand for a refit. More details: https://sites.google.com/site/svdancerabeking and email contact for Jeanette and Jim is:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent Cruising Boat for Sale!
Last Monday on Bora Bora we saw an intriguing-looking Canadian yacht and stopped by to meet the owners, Bill Campbell and Benita Richardson on our way ashore. They told us the boat was a Van De Stadt Madeira 44, very similar in design to Beth Leonard and Evan Starzinger's HAWK. Nine years ago they had Alcheringa II built in Holland and now they are totally ready to sell and return home to Calgary. Their asking price is US$300K, and their email addresses are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Download a brochure here.
- Cascade 36, offshore ready for $22,000.