Boats for Sale
We do not broker or sell yachts, but here is a listing of boats for sale from either earlier Boat Selection Consultation Clients, Expedition Graduates or people we've met out cruising:
- Catana 431, 2001 Owner's Version,Circumnavigated by Expedition Members now For Sale in Auckland Lois and Gunter, who sailed with us on Leg 3-1998 had a new Catana built and frequently sending us updates as they sailed around the world. Lois is now writing her third book about their voyage. Imagine our surprise when PACIFIC BLISS just tied up next to us in Auckland, but with new owners who have spent four years sailing from France to Auckland and are now moving ashore in New Zealand. We had a good look through the boat yesterday, and Colin and his wife have done an excellent job taking care of this thoroughbred which is ready to set sail after provisioning. http://www.pacificbliss-catana431.com. NZ$475,000
- ATLANTIC 42
Chris White-designed Cat for sale in Fiji for $349K
We've not seen this boat, but previous EM's Mac and Catherine Taylor say there isn't a better equipped and maintained vessel than this!
- Tidy Caliber 40 LRC of Consultation Client now for sale. Click here for details (pdf).
- I LOVE GETTING MESSAGES LIKE THIS ONE!
Bill & Kathy were consultation clients from Colorado in 2007. Bill's employer had just asked them to move to Oslo, Norway and he had the great idea of buying a boat, sailing it to Norway and living aboard while working there. Only problem was, they had very little sailing experience and less than six months to report to work. I helped them find an excellent buyer's broker who helped them buy a sistership of Mahina Tiare in excellent condition, then recommended PYD.com, a top European yacht delivery company whose owner we met in England.
Just wanted to thank you for your for your advice helping us select a boat that enabled Kathy and I to realize our dreams. Your advice to a couple of novices, resulted in a boat that took us across the Atlantic, into the fjords of Norway, Spitzbergen, the Baltic, British Isles, the Caribbean and back home. I cannot emphasize enough how helpful your advice was for not only selecting a boat but also recommending a great broker to work with.
PYD provided a captain/instructor, they crossed the Atlantic, arrived in Norway and went to work. Now six years later I learn they are still aboard, having sailed up to Spitsbergen, crossed the Atlantic again and are just sailing into Florida. The call of home in the Rockies has them listing INDIGO for sale now, and she is REALLY ready to with a hard dodger, hydraulic genoa and main furling, powered winches, bow thruster, centerline berth in the aft cabin, air conditioning, hydronic heating system, updated electronics.
Contact Swiftsure Yachts phone (206) 378-1110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hey CANADIANS! Check this out: 198 Niagara 42 with newer engine, windvane, solar, etc for $139K in Ontario This is a very capable design and the boat is just down the dock from successful consultation client and Leg 1-2013 expedition member David Gulliver's boat:
http://london.kijiji.ca:80/c-cars-vehicles-boats-watercraft-sailboats-Niagara-42-1986-Sailboat-in-Port-Dover-W0QQAdIdZ440094933 for more images click here: http://www.photoshop.com/users/julyindian/albums/085180cdbe86462eab1d5b4ea4d680ea
- Super Clean and Very Well Equipped Island Packet 45 for Sale by Earlier Consultation Clients in Paradise! Stefan was a consultation client who ended up with a very tidy IP 45 a few years ago. He and his wife invited us aboard in Vanuatu two years ago and we've shared several anchorages with them this past season as well. Being an engineer, Stefan has done an incredible job up constantly updating and improving Mediterraneo and she has been one of the best-maintained cruising boats we've seen in years. Here's why they are selling:
I remember you once mentioned to let you know if we decide to sell the boat.
Our plan has been to sail west towards Mediterranean (where we come from)
hence the boat name "Mediterraneo". This is still an option, although with
pirates now firmly blocking the Red Sea, it would be a long way around South
Africa. For that reason, we are considering selling the boat in New Zealand
over the next few months and, if successful, buying a boat in Europe (I have
already started looking at some Amel Super Maramus there...). This would
save us some 18,000 NM and 1.5 year to get there. If not, we would continue
sailing west next season.
If you are interested Download the brochure here and see
Swedish Expedition Members Pehr and Annika Offer Their Much-Loved and Immaculate Najad 391 (1997)
- VELOCITY, a Ready-To-Go HR 43 Located in Seattle Can there be a more perfect cruising boat than "Velocity" a 2003 Hallberg-Rassy 43? "Velocity's" first owner sailed with us in the Southern Ocean before ordering this boat. He and his wife cruised from Seattle to Australia before shipping "Velocity" back to Seattle. Her second and current owner sailed with us from Cork, Ireland up the West Coast of Scotland before hiring me as a boat purchase consultant. She has cruised and lived aboard "Velocity" in the Pacific Northwest. Fully kitted out with watermaker, dinghy, outboard, hard dodger, new mainsail, and upgraded electrical system, "Velocity" is located in Seattle and very much ready to take off again. A half dozen of our expedition clients/seminar participants have successfully cruised on Hallberg-Rassy 43's. Feedback from these clients about their choice is always very positive. www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Hallberg-rassy--2474768/Seattle/WA/United-States
- Dancer, a 55' cutter, Tripp-designed and built by Abeking and Rasmussen in Germany which we first met in Raivavae a dozen years or so is now available from the owners at an incredible price. This is one of the most handsome yachts we have ever seen, They are currently heading to New Zealand for a refit. More details: https://sites.google.com/site/svdancerabeking and email contact for Jeanette and Jim is:email@example.com
- Cascade 36, offshore ready for $22,000.